Monday, December 16, 2013

Not well

I just don't know what to do with myself......
My tongue hurts. My back is so heavy, it hurts to walk. My vision is so blurry and my eyelid so heavy, I can't keep them open long. My thoughts are slow. I have periodic stabbing pain in my sides. My bowels still have a mind of their own. My face is still as large as the moon. I can't see my neck. Having the extra neck is weird. Can't look down. My glands in my neck ache. This goes up to my ears. Ears not in pain, just ache.
I want to do so much (really anything) and can't.

When I saw the doctor last Friday, he asked if I felt better...........I really don't. YET!

I just want the back bedroom cleaned out and organized.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Susan, I'll be off for two weeks. I can come up and clean out the back bedroom. Pick a time and we'll figure it out. Hugs, J

jeanne said...

I had forgotten about your blog until just now. How have things been going since Christmas? Was happy to see you had L & K on NYE. Even though it wiped you out, that kind of 'medicine' can't be prescribed. Although the words may sound hollow to you, your body is reacting as it is supposed to from what little I know about the infusions. I'll try and reach you again sometime soon just to say 'hey.' Take care and I'll look forward to your next post here when you can.